Rabbit came sword in hand
gave it to me
White Queen defeated
I checked her at the door
cut off her head
Then in crept Black Jack
danced with him for
comfort
We both missed her
Black beautiful Jack was a great help
But
he was more dangerous than she ever was
loved him more than the WhiteQueen
with him I was very bad
We danced and danced
until I fell down
Black Jack didn't pick me up......
Rabbit came with another sword
to cut off Black Jack's head
I took it
I gripped it and fell down
It was too heavy
Rabbit then gave me an Orange Flower
to wear over my heart
I had to promise to
ALWAYS WEAR IT
in exchange for the killing sword
and the strength to use it
I used it
But now I needed to keep
my promise to Rabbit
wear the Orange flower
over my heart
White Queen is gone
Black Jack is gone
I owe Rabbit
But
Orange Flower is getting very heavy
It is pulling on my heart
It hurts
I want it off
I owe Rabbit
I owe Rabbit
Orange flower is getting really heavy
My heart can't take the weight
I fall down
I take off the Orange flower
I didn't want to
I wanted to be free
Rabbit is furious
"what happened?"
"you promised!"
All I can say is
"I fell down. Again..."
Rabbit is done with me
I failed him
Now a knock at my door
Now
I ask "who's there?"
answer
"guess who?"
Rabbit is done with me
I failed him
Now a knock at my door
Now
I ask "who's there?"
answer
"guess who?"
by Catraven =^..^=

0 comments:
Post a Comment